Flower Kids Orange Soft Doll - SummerRegular price £25.00
Flower Kids Summer is a soft doll from our flower kids range in her jazzy floral dress. Her dress has orange green and blue flowers on it and she has a gorgeous flower in her hair with blue ribbons.
She simply must be cuddled. She is perfect for toddlers needing a comforting doll or can be used as an empathy doll as a companion.
Summer enjoys tea parties and weekends riding horses with her friends.
Soft Doll Features
- Size: 35cm
- Age Recommendation: 12+ months
- Item Number: BON44
- Features: Soft body rag doll with embroidered facial features and printed clothing.
- Materials: Body - 85% Polyester / 15% Cotton
- Out Fit - 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester
- Filling - 100% Recycled polyester fiber
- Exclusive of decoration and trimming
- Socially responsible manufacturing.
What are the Benefits of a Soft Cloth Doll Toy?
Rag doll soft toys have a special place in the lives of children and parents. Rag dolls will always have a timeless appeal to children and offer the following benefits:
- Enhance fine motor skills
- Educate children's visual memory
- Help to make children feel secure and safe
- Promote natural feelings of affection
- Provide companionship
- Educational benefits including promoting emotional development
What are Empathy Dolls ?
Rag dolls are not only great for children, they can be extremely beneficial for people suffering with Dementia too. Known as empathy dolls, soft dolls and rag dolls offer the following benefits for dementia patients:
- Comforting and soothing
- Provide a connection and stimulate comfort through hugging
- Can create memories of affection and remind people of a time when they had children or pets.
- Help to prevent or suppress stress and anxiety
- Can help patients to connect with the outside world and particularly useful for those who struggle to engage with others
What are Soft Dolls and Rag Dolls?
Rag dolls are a traditional children's toy. Soft dolls or cloth figures that are historically hand made and stuffed with scraps of materials, faces are stitched with simple features. Rag dolls are one of the oldest toys in existence and have been used to comfort and teach nurturing skills to young children across many centuries.